Larry partners with clients throughout the US and western Europe to accelerate measurable, sustainable change. He and his team at 3-D Change follow simple and powerful rules to guide every interaction with each other and their clients:
- Use any and all tools we possess, in any combination, needed to address our clients’ unique situations and needs. There is no “one best way” to make change happen.
- Recognize that if our clients don’t own the solution, it is unlikely to be sustainable. Focus on asking a great question rather than providing a great answer.
- Strive to build lasting relationships with clients and each other. Especially in complex systems, the work is never “done.” Our goal is to earn the right to work with our clients and their emerging needs over time.
- Recognize we can’t – and shouldn’t be “all things to all people.” We must add real value in the areas we can – and acknowledge those areas where we can’t.
- We must never lose sight of the fact that our clients invest their trust and resources with us. We owe them a positive return on their investment.