Our work is about seeing, understanding, and influencing the patterns that exist around us. We
offer you, your organization, and your community simple tools. Our methods and models are
grounded in complexity science to create, adapt, and nurture a productive and sustainable
By focusing on a systems approach that allows you to learn and evolve within your surroundings, we can help you:
- Understand how Simple Rules inform and guide your behaviors and choices
- Identify your Simple Rules and what is important to you
- Examine how the Simple Rules support your priorities and purpose
- Coach you through a Radical Inquiry to identify your focal point and how to get there
- Re-new, re-engage, and re-energize your nonprofit board and staff
- Meet the challenges and potential of securing optimum health and well-being across
- Contribute effectively to the world around you
Our expertise and experience have emerged from the research and practices of dedicated professionals in the fields of human systems dynamics, complexity science, leadership development, and culture change. We will help you achieve your goals, assess and adapt in response to a dynamic global landscape, recognize the patterns around you, and maintain an environment of accountability, appreciation, and authenticity.
Consider a place that is vital, models integrity, respect and fairness, and where differences, innovation and opportunities for learning and growth are fostered. That is a productive neighborhood, town, state, country, and a sustainable world.
Please contact us to learn more